- This event has passed.
Blockchain Beach Crawl – Save 20% (Verified Event)
October 9, 2018 @ 5:30 PM - 10:00 PM PDT
Meet Santa Monica’s new kids on the Blockchain on Tuesday, October 9th, including some of LA’s leading innovators in Blockchain & cryptocurrency, and they will be opening their office doors for the first annual Blockchain Beach Crawl. Wear your walking shoes and stop by to meet our teams, drop a resume, or simply enjoy beverages, snacks, and networking!
Fuel up with tacos and pick up your wristbands at the Sense office, starting at 5:30pm. The first group will begin the crawl promptly at 6:15pm!
Eventbrite Ticket Link (Save 20%): https://www.eventbrite.com/e/blockchain-beach-crawl-tickets-48822552569?discount=beach20crawl
About our Partners & Media Partners:
- Sense: SENSE is the first decentralized messaging protocol with smart connections and contacts. The SENSE messaging protocol enables existing centralized applications and future decentralized app (DApp) developers to leverage the data they create to earn tokens.
- Blockchain Beach: Blockchain Beach is a Santa Monica-based media company covering blockchain technology news and events, digital currency markets, emerging decentralized applications (dApps) and the crypto cultural movement.
- Aux: AUX is a network of smart contracts designed to make any blockchain asset easily auctionable in a fair, transparent, and programmatically enforceable way. AUX focuses on the creation and syndication of auction contracts and launched its first auction house in June 2018. It will progress from this single auction house to a decentralized network of houses. As AUX evolves, anyone will be able to own and operate an auction house.
- SurfAir: Meet Surf Air, the first private air travel club of its kind offering all-you-can-fly service for one monthly fee. Our Members—entrepreneurs and frequent regional travelers—enjoy an effortless flying experience that saves valuable time with every trip. Flights are available to and from convenient airports along the U.S. West Coast with additional regions and destinations to follow.
- Everipedia: Everipedia was founded in 2014 as a more modern and inclusive alternative to Wikipedia. Since then it has grown to millions of unique monthly users, over 6 million articles, and have attracted the founder of Wikipedia who joined the executive team of Everipedia during the fall of 2017. In early 2018, Everipedia raised $30 million dollars in a Series A funding round led by former Goldman Sachs partner Michael Novogratz crypto hedgefund Galaxy Digital. Everipedia is currently in the process of moving its content and editorial functionality from it’s current traditional online encyclopedia onto the blockchain using EOS technology. The long-term vision of Everipedia is to build an open source, decentralized knowledge network that any app, website or project can tap into for free.
- DNA Fund: DNA provides investment and consulting for the world’s best crypto projects.
- Blockcon: The LA Blockchain Conference takes place on Oct 10-12, following the Blockchain Crawl. Join the conversation t.me/BLOCKCON
Verified Event: Representatives from Blockchain Beach have attended past Meetups from this event organizer with this event format.